The GCYO Association is a non-profit organization whose mission is to encourage, enhance and support the educational and artistic goals of the Greenville County Youth Orchestras.
How do we do that?
• Provide funding for performance venues, coaching staff and additional musicians.
• Provide funding for a competitive scholarship program open to all our musicians.
• Provide meals for musicians and staff at concerts and snacks at rehearsals.
• Provide quality CD and DVD recordings of all concerts for sale to concert patrons and others.
• Coordinate and fund printing of all concert programs.
• Provide volunteer hours and funding for the Middle School Orchestra Festival.
• Provide funding for administrative cost, including our Executive Director’s salary.
• Web site – visit us at www.gcyo.net !
We need YOU to BE A PART! To find out how you can help, contact Association President Bill Kendig at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Executive Director Holly Caprell at email@example.com .